Buy QuickBooks and Save
You can purchase the most recent version of QuickBooks at a savings of up to 20% by clicking on the QuickBooks graphic directly below this paragraph.
Learn about the powerful features of the following QuickBooks programs:
- QuickBooks Simple Start
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks Retail: Point of Sale
- QuickBooks Premier: Contractors Edition
- QuickBooks Premier: Professional Services Edition
- QuickBooks Premier: Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition
- QuickBooks Premier: Nonprofit Edition
- QuickBooks Online Edition
QuickBooks Simple Start
QuickBooks Simple Start organizes your financial information all in one place, so everything is easy to find. It simplifies all your accounting tasks and presents the information you need exactly the way you need it. And now it’s easier to use and more flexible than ever!
Start saving time right away!
Now, easier to use and more flexible, QuickBooks Basic makes managing your small business finances faster and easier than ever. Now, you can access the improved Help & Support Center from more places… and type your question in plain English.
You can schedule automated data backups onto more types of media, including CD-ROMs (Windows XP only). You get more flexibility when printing forms. And you can create a budget more easily.
Want more options for customizing your forms? A way to create a budget instantly and automatically? Want to flow information from QuickBooks into other business applications-and vice versa? Then take a look at QuickBooks Pro. And if you want all that, plus planning tools to help you achieve better results, check out QuickBooks Premier.
- Track of your sales and expenses automatically as you create receipts or invoices, and make deposits.
- Includes everything you need to organize customer information, pay your bills and prepare for tax time.
- Simple to set up, learn, and use.
- Keeps you organized, efficient, accurate.
- New customization option lets you create professional-looking estimates and invoices with a few keystrokes.
- Find any transaction fast. Get totals automatically without writing formulas or doing math.
Advanced tools that increase your productivity and help you look more professional
QuickBooks Pro offers advanced, yet easy-to-use tools for small businesses that want to manage their finances more effectively and efficiently. In addition to all the features of QuickBooks Basic, it offers more power and flexibility.
For instance, it automates job costing and time tracking. It allows you to create multiple estimates per job. It gives you over 100 forms templates and lots of control over the look and content of your forms. It lets you create a monthly budget with just one click of your mouse.
QuickBooks Pro can save you time by letting you share your customer, vendor, inventory and financial data with more than 100 popular business applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and ACT!
Order the Pro Edition 5-User Pack, and you can give as many as 5 networked users access to your company’s QuickBooks file at the same time.
- More than 100 timesaving form templates
- Powerful forms customization options
- Creates a budget with one click
- Shares data with more than 100 business software applications
- Tracks job cost, tracks time and allows multiple estimates per job
- Allows up to 5 simultaneous users (5-User Pack only; requires local area network)
- Lets you assign custom price levels to different customers
Achieve better results!
An exciting recent addition to the QuickBooks family, QuickBooks Premier is designed for businesses who want to manage their finances and improve the long-term performance of their business.
It offers a comprehensive set of tools that include everything in QuickBooks Pro, plus advanced tools and features that help you take your business further. It helps you quickly and easily create a business plan to help you get loans or financing.
QuickBooks Premier also includes a sophisticated analysis tool that actually measures your financial performance against averages for your industry and make expert recommendations to help you improve it.
- New management and planning tools help you achieve better results
- Builds a business plan and forecast based on your finances
- Analyzes your finances and makes expert recommendations
- Tracks sales orders
- Tracks components and finished goods for more accurate inventory management
- Flexibility to work from home or the road via the Internet
- Easy upgrade automatically transfers your existing QuickBooks data
QuickBooks Retail: Point of Sale
QuickBooks Point of Sale software for retailers makes it faster and easier to track sales, inventory and customer information. It turns an ordinary PC into a cash register.
QuickBooks Point of Sale software gives you the convenience you want with the control you need to manage and analyze your business.
- Rings up sales like a cash register. Stores sales, inventory and customer information for better reporting and decision-making.
- Tracks inventory, so you know what inventory you have on hand without doing a manual count.
- Stores customer information, including name, contact information and items purchased.
- Never enter sales information into QuickBooks Financial Software again!
- Works with Intuit-tested point of sale hardware – receipt printer, cash drawer, bar code scanner and credit card swipe.
QuickBooks Point of Sale software lets you easily transfer summarized sales data to QuickBooks Pro or Premier (bought separately), so you’ll never have to re-enter sales information into QuickBooks Financial Software again.
Get the Complete Solution
When you buy QuickBooks Point of Sale software, you can also purchase the Intuit-tested hardware package, which includes a receipt printer, cash drawer, bar code scanner and credit card swipe.
QuickBooks Premier: Contractors Edition
Custom Built For Contractors
Introducing QuickBooks Premier: Contractor Edition, a first-ever addition to the existing QuickBooks family of products used by more than 350,000 contractors.
Premier: Contractor Edition is custom-built for contractors. It simplifies the work of running your contracting business-from paying bills to estimating, invoicing, and job costing – so you can manage your business more effectively and free yourself for the work that makes a difference to your customers.
It lets you create more accurate and complete estimates, with change orders, and instantly see where you are making money and where you are losing money.
With customized set-up help, a custom contractor menu and navigator, and customizable forms templates, there’s never been an easier way to take charge of your contracting business.
- Custom job-costing reports let you see which jobs are making money-and which are not.
- Track change orders and get client approvals in writing.
- Nine reports specialized for contractors keep you on top of your business.
- Contractor Menu and Navigator give you one-click access to your key contractor activities and reports.
- Contractor-customized help and tips to help you get more from QuickBooks.
- More than 100 new form designs and more customization options.
- Automatically converts your existing QuickBooks files.
- Works like other QuickBooks products, so you can be assured it’s fast and easy-to-use.
- Includes everything in QuickBooks Pro and Premier.
QuickBooks Premier: Professional Services Edition
QuickBooks Professional Services Edition is an all-in-one solution recommended for consulting, engineering, architecture, law, graphic design firms, and many other types of small businesses. QuickBooks: Professional Services makes it faster and easier to manage projects, clients, and to automate invoicing without giving up flexibility.
QuickBooks: Professional Services software gives you the convenience you want, with the control you need to manage and analyze your business.
- Create and track invoices in QuickBooks, then send the data to Word documents that look just like those you used to create manually. No need to retype any information.
- Get instant access to contact information, balances and transaction histories for any client, all in one window.
- Set multiple hourly billing rate levels for your employee, client or service, and apply them to invoices any way you choose.
- Gain insight into your business with 17 Professional Services reports, including reports that keep you on top of your projects and show where you’re making or losing money.
- Streamline financial tasks by turning estimates or proposals into invoices with one click, and emailing them as PDF files.
QuickBooks Premier: Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition
QuickBooks Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition is an all-in-one solution recommended for manufacturers and wholesalers. QuickBooks Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition makes it faster and easier to create Bills of Materials, create customized pricing levels, track inventory, sales orders, etc.
QuickBooks Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition software gives you the convenience you want, with the control you need to manage and analyze your business.
- Create Bills of Material to easily track assembled products and their associated costs including both material and non-material costs.
- 11 Manufacturing and Wholesale reports show where you where you’re making money and where you aren’t. See which items are on your shelves, and which out-of-stocks are costing you sales.
- Price your products more profitably with tools that let you create up to 100 pricing levels per item.
- The new Sales Order Fulfillment Worksheet shows all your open sales orders. And, it helps you select the orders to ship based on the criteria that are important to you.
- The new, simplified QuickBooks Home Page gives you instant access to bills, bank accounts, customer and vendor data, and reports. Pay bills, print checks and track expenses with ease.
Start fast and get help when you need it. Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition includes a chart of accounts customized for manufacturers and wholesalers and built-in tutorials on topics like inventory management. Plus, get FREE QuickBooks callback support for 30 days following registration.
QuickBooks Premier: Nonprofit Edition
QuickBooks Nonprofit Edition is an all-in-one solution recommended to help nonprofits easily show accountability to the Board of Directors. QuickBooks Nonprofit Edition is recommended if your work involves charity, religious, human service, arts, education, or other tax-exempt groups.
- Nonprofit Edition organizes your financial information the way your Board of Directors, donors, and the IRS want to see it.
- Automatically track your organization’s finances with the Nonprofit Chart of Accounts as you enter donations, fund programs, and pay bills. Plus, create a budget automatically.
- Finish basic accounting tasks faster. Get direct access to bills, bank accounts, pledges, donations, vendors, and reports from the new simplified Home Page.
- Streamline donation processing and fundraising. Turn pledge forms into thank you letters and receipts with just a few clicks. See contact information, pledge status and contribution history for any donor at a glance in the new Customer Center.
- Generate any of the 8 nonprofit-specific reports with one click.
Start fast and get help when you need it, with in-product Help focused on nonprofit-specific issues, built-in tutorials and FREE QuickBooks callback support for 30 days following registration.
QuickBooks Online Edition
QuickBooks Online Edition is an online version of QuickBooks, but instead of installing it on your computer, you access and manage your data through a secure, encrypted Internet connection. Once you’re setup, your data resides on QuickBooks remote servers.
- Access your financial data anywhere, any time. Update your financial records, run reports, and track income and expenses from your home, office, on the road, or anywhere you can access an Internet-connected PC.
- Grant access to multiple users. Give employees and your accountant limited access so they can update timesheets, sales, expenses or review the books. No need to invest in a network.
- Maintain total control of your data. Decide who has access, what they can see and what transactions they can make.
- Protect your data from facility disasters and hardware failures with automatic daily backups and offsite data storage.
- Manage financial tasks easily online. Track expenses, write checks, invoice customers, and more.
Quickbooks online is ideal for companies with multiple locations or who have financial or other staff who telecommute frequently.